The Envoy Hotel Web Accessibility
OUR COMMITMENT TO WEB ACCESSIBILITY
We strive to provide an excellent online experience for all our guests and website visitors, including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we strive to maintain compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website.
Our website has been designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology.
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked by calling 617-338-3030.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at:. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
KNOWN EXCEPTIONS TO THE INTENDED LEVEL OF WEB ACCESSIBILITY
While our team strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
Inaccessible areas include:
3rd party restaurant reservation applications. Alternatively, you may call 617-338-3030 to make a reservation.
Any other third-party applications or website widgets that include links to other websites outside of our control.
For more information or further assistance please contact us at:
ENVOY On-Site Facilities
- Parking – Valet parking only
- There is space for a van with side ramp to pull up in valet area
- Public spaces –
- The hotel is non-smoking
- Main entrance is wide enough for wheelchairs and 360 degree turns
- Elevator access is available to all floors
- There is an accessible washroom on the first floor
- Accessible Rooms –
- Large doorways and ample space for wheelchair to easily move about
- Telephones are located next to the bed and reachable
- Accessible rooms have roll-in showers in the bathroom
- Showers have seats
- Shower heads are reachable and can be hand-held
- There are grab bars in the showers and next to the toilets
- Bathroom sinks are lowered with ability to fit a wheelchair underneath
- Light switches have braille labels
- Visual, flashing fire alarms are equipped in accessible rooms in case of fire