With a unique collection of art and beautifully-designed guestrooms and spaces that revel in the details, The Envoy itself is a living piece of art. Let our hospitality experts tailor a hand-crafted stay complete with luxury accommodations, unparalleled experiences and masterful guest service as only The Envoy can.
The Art of the Stay includes:
- Overnight accommodations in our luxury suite
- Personal host to cater to your needs for the duration of your stay
- Private dinner prepared by Executive Chef Tatiana Rosana to be served in the suite, guests will have an in-person meeting with chef upon check in to design a custom menu with expert wine pairings
- Private VIP table or igloo at The Lookout Rooftop and Bar with a $500 beverage credit
- Commissioned art piece – the guest will work with The Envoy team prior to their stay to set up a photoshoot or commission a painting with a local artist to commemorate the stay
- ICA – explore the nearby Institute of Contemporary Art with a private tour
- Private Yacht – complete your stay with a chartered yacht trip
- Tesla house car – chauffeur will be on call for the duration of your stay and provide airport transfers
The Art of the Stay package starts at $10,000 and can be booked directly with the hotel by calling Fanny JeanLouis, Director of Rooms, at 617-530-1532.
Room reservation is based on availability. Must be booked 14 days in advance.