Frequently asked questions
When is the hotel reopening?
- We are excited to announce that The Envoy Hotel will be accepting reservations beginning on Wednesday, July 1st.
What dining options are available at The Envoy?
- Lookout Rooftop will be reopening for it’s fifth summer season on Thursday, July 2nd. Guests of the hotel are encouraged to join us Thursday through Sunday for lunch, dinner, and late-night bites.
- Lookout Rooftop serves up favorites like Smash Burgers, Korean Barbecue Chicken Thighs and Tostones with Guacamole as well as an extensive list of handcrafted cocktails, frosè and local beers. Soak in the views of the skyline and the Boston Harbor and see why Lookout Rooftop was named one of the best rooftop bars in America. Make a reservation in advance or speak with our guest services team located in the Lobby.
- Our current hours of operation are:
- Thursday – Saturday from 11 am – 12 midnight
- Sunday from 11 am – 10 pm
Is the fitness center open?
- As per the current city mandate, our fitness center is currently closed. In the meantime, our staff would be happy to deliver a yoga mat to your room for your convenience.
Do you have to wear a mask at the hotel?
- Yes, following the federal guidelines and for the safety of our guests and team members, we ask that you please wear a mask in all public spaces of the hotel and restaurant. If you’re dining with us, once you’re seated at your table you may remove your face mask.
Is valet/or self parking available?
- For the convenience of our hotel guests, we are currently offering self parking available directly across the street at One Seaport Garage. If luggage assistance is required, please contact the front desk upon arrival at 617-338-3030.
What else should I know prior to arrival?
- The Envoy Hotel uses mobile key entry which allows Marriott Bonvoy members to use their smartphone as their key, offering a complete mobile check-in experience and providing members with more control over their arrival experience.
- We have a number of items that will be available to you upon request. Please contact guest services by dialing (0) and we’ll happily deliver them to your guestroom.
- Extra towels and bath amenities
- Replacement bed linens
- Coffee makers
What’s open in the neighborhood?
- Our Guest Service Team will be happy to provide recommendations and updates as to what’s open in the Seaport neighborhood.
- For additional information and to review the most up-to-date COVID-19 Guidelines for Boston Massachusetts please visit: www.mass.gov
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Our flexible reservation policies as follows:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the policies that were in place at the time of reservation, or as previously communicated, will continue to be honored.
- For guests making new reservations on or after July 6 for arrival dates through September 30, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.* Reservations with pre-paid rates will be subject to the rate offer rules communicated at the time of reservation. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for arrival dates on or after October 1, individual hotel cancellation policies in place at the time of reservation will apply. Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.