The Boston Seaport District is pretty much like the sea: stunning surface that’s even more meaningful when you go deeper into it, and has a universal appeal to all tourists regardless of where they came from originally. Whether you are a US tourist or a globetrotter, the Boston Seaport District should definitely be on your bucket list for travel.
Among the great places that you can visit here are:
– Boston Convention & Exhibition Center – Tons of conferences and exhibits are held in this place, as well as smaller events that involve local/international culture, music, and art. One of the busiest places in the city and for good reason: business, industries, and other sectors meet here to explore and discuss every month.
– Institute of Contemporary Arts – Boston prides itself as one of the friendliest places in the United States for artist. Visit the ICA to see breathtaking exhibits of art that you haven’t seen before and support artist as they continue exploring the liminal depths of human emotion and thought through contemporary art.
– Boston’s Children’s Museum – The Boston’s Children’s Museum is as fun as it sounds. A must-see for families who have small kids and teens who want to know more about the diversity of culture, history, and other aspects of human technology and civilization.
– Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum – More than a home to the historic event, the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum features interactive activities that allow guests to go deeper into this historic event than ever before. Learning history has never been so much fun.
– The Boston Harborwalk – A unique space where public art meets contemporary Boston life. Go here for the diversity of shops, activities, and for a breathtaking view of modern Bostonian architecture in the city.
– The Freedom Trail – For nature and hiking lovers, the Freedom Trail beckons. Perfect for those who are interested in hiking or cycling, the Freedom Trail will take you past historic markers, a burial ground and other fascinating loci from history.
It’s time to make your holiday the most special one yet with a visit to Boston. Stay at the Envoy Hotel and grab the chance to save more when you grab our Holiday Advance Saver promotion. Simply reserve your stay before the holiday season and get 15% off your entire stay.
Additionally, the Envoy Hotel will give you beverage plus food credit, and you can use this credit at the Outlook Kitchen and Bar. The best thing about our offer is you are most welcome whether you are coming in on your own or with family and friends.
The city by the sea is most beautiful during the holiday season, which is why we extend our warmest invitations to you to just see for yourself how great Boston can get during the holidays. An incomparable experience that will surely make your holidays unforgettable. Book your accommodations with the Envoy Hotel today and ask about the Holiday Advanced Saver promo.